Location? The Best You Can Get!
Right on the Ocean!
Island Vista Resort
Completed in May of 2006, The Island Vista Resort, within the “GOLDEN MILE” area of Myrtle Beach stands alone along one of the most prestigious stretches of beach on the Grand Strand. Nestled in an affluent residential area on over 500 feet of sandy beachfront, the Island Vista offers a quiet, luxurious, and relaxing vacation, close to everything but away from the hustle and bustle.
First class amenities include:
Indoor & Outdoor Water Features:
- Ancient Ruins children’s area with splash pool, waterfall & lazy river
- Two swimming pools along oceanfront tanning lawn
- Indoor & outdoor hot tubs
- Events Coordinator
- On-site Catering & 2,300 ft Ballroom
- Pro Golf Director & Golf Packages
- All Oceanfront Suites
- Fitness Center
- Spa Services
- Complimentary Children’s Activities – Seasonal (some small fees may apply)
- Award Winning Restaurant, The Cypress Room (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Fresh & Friendly Pool Bar (Lunch, Dinner & Cocktails Seasonally)
- Pizza Delivery, made fresh on site!
- Wireless Internet
- Complimentary Covered Parking
- Daily Housekeeping Service
The Beach Cove Resort, is within walking distance of Barefoot Landing, House of Blues and The Alabama Theatre. Located on one of the best stretches of beach on the Grand Strand. The Beach Cove offers a quiet, luxurious, and relaxing vacation, close to everything but away from the hustle and bustle.
Amenities are plentiful and include three outdoor pools, oceanfront whirlpools, kiddie pool and a 350-foot lazy river, all surrounded by lush landscaping. Indoor water features allow for relaxation in the whirlpool, pool or sauna. Guests also have access to an on-site racquetball court, dining, gift shop and summer activities. The resort amenities at Beach Cove are endless. Relax and get away from it all with your family and loved ones at Beach Cove Resort in North Myrtle Beach, SC.
We have 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 1 bedroom condos, including a penthouse suite! All condos are oceanfront and have beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean.